Check out all of the wonderful ways to be involved in your parish!
- Communal Reconciliation Service: Please join us December 15th at 7PM.
- Grief Support Group: December 13th at 10am at the Rectory. Join us for support during this difficult time.
- Scripture Study: Wednesday mornings following 9am Mass at the Church.
- Advent Tea for Ladies: December 7th at 6:30pm The Guest Speaker this year is Judy Maten. Join us for treats and a fun night out!
- Prayers and Squares: Meeting December 15th from 10am-12noon.
- Giving Tree: Please grab a tag in the back of Church to help out a family this holiday season. Return gifts by December 14th. We appreciate your love and generosity.
- RCIA: Our next meeting is December 3rd in the Church hall at 10:30am. Please join us to learn more about the Catholic faith.
- Youth Group: Meeting December 18th in the Church Hall.
- Catechism : Monday and Tuesday nights. It is not too late to get involved. Call the Rectory for more information
- Hope Warming Center: Next visit will be December 2nd at 6:30pm. If you are interested in volunteering or would like to contribute please contact the Rectory
- Christmas Concert: December 18th at 4pm Come celebrate the Parish and listen to the St. Rita Choir for an hour of peaceful music.
- Caroling and Cocoa: December 14th at 6;30pm Caroling around Holly with the Youth Group: All ages are welcome!